Mount Kenya University yesterday launched a challenge for its graduates for their 15th graduation ceremony.
The challenge that involves contesting for a cake from the institution required that all interested graduands, on their day of graduation, hang around the institution and some good as many selfies as they can manage. The selfies should then be shared on social media and the contestants are required to tag the institution’s social media handles. The most liked selfie wins the cake.
“As we celebrate our 15th graduation, we wish to gift one of the graduands with a cake congratulating them for their achievement.”
The procedure for taking part in the contest involves;
1. Take a selfie from the graduation square
2. Follow @mountkenyauni on both Twitter and Instagram
3. Share the selfie on Twitter and Instagram tagging @mountkenyauni (for both platforms) under hashtag #15thMKUGraduation
4. The Selfies will be retweeted and ‘regrammed’ by our official handles
5. The selfie with most likes (and retweets for twitter) wins the challenge and the winner walks away with the cake