The Kisii University administration yesterday released the 2018 graduation dates.
According the administration, graduation will be held on 14th of December 2018 at the Kisii University grounds.
Kindly note that:-
1. Graduation is scheduled for 14th December 2018.
2. No student shall be allowed to graduate before clearing fees.
3. Fees must be cleared on or before 11th October 2018 as per the advert that was rolled in the newspaper.
4. Special and supplementary examinations have been scheduled to take place between 3rd and 5th October 2018 for those affected.
5. Prospective graduands from campuses are requested to liaise with their Campus Directors for more details on graduation arrangements and fee payments.
6. For further information, contact your Deans of Faculties
The released note above has however raised a lot of questions among comrades who now claim that the note was released after the dates set for special exams and supplementary exams have passed.
Comrades have taken to social media to express their wrath on the contradictory dates released by the administration;
Fred Kambona Okeyo You ought to have posted this status last week .This issue of special exams has been overtaken by events unless its Nov
Opiyo Jey Counting things that never change and Kisii University is one of them. Look at your dates and when you are communicating the same.,…..
Liz Ghati Magabe I graduated last year from this university of 21st century. Aki hiyo line ya clearance my friend kama hutakuwa mjanja you’ll not be cleared. I had to fake pregnancy to be attended to now that I didn’t have money to give to the soldier
Comrades are now asking the administration to up their game in terms of passing their communications.